NEW GENERATION - EBUKA SONGS & MOSES BLISS LYRICS AND TRANSLATION


We're in a new generation
God is raising
Fine boys wey love Jesus
Fine girls wey love Jesus
People wey love Jesus (repeat)
(boys girls and people who love Jesus)

I am one of them
This anointing
Wey Jesus don set
E no go pass me by
E no go pass me at all (repeat)
(that Jesus has poured out will not pass me by)

I'm among the number
Wey go cause revival
We no go disembark
Until we see
Jesus taking over (repeat)
( We will cause revival and not give up until Jesus takes over)

I am the solution to my generation
Today I am the answer to my nation (repeat).

Acts 2:17...In the last days God says, I will pour out my spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams...
May this song stir up in you the desire to be part of God's revival in these end times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

XOLLY MNCWANGO - UMUHLE BABA LYRICS AND TRANSLATION

WORSHIP HOUSE- AFRICA FOR JESUS FULL LYRICS AND TRANSLATION

BELLA KOMBO ft. EVELYN WANJIRY & NEEMA GOSPEL CHOIR - MUNGU NI MMOJA LYRICS